CODE OF CONDUCT
These rules are designed to create a unique, productive and friendly atmosphere at the conference. Rules apply to all visitors, participants and speakers at the conference, and are binding.
Linux Piter is dedicated to providing a positive conference experience for everyone, regardless of age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, ethnicity, nationality, race, or religion (or lack thereof), education, or socio-economic status.
Examples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Being kind to others
- Behaving professionally
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
- Focusing on what is best for the community
- Showing empathy towards other community members
Examples of unacceptable behavior by participants include:
- Harassment of conference participants in any form
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following
- Violent threats or language directed against another person
- Sexual language and imagery in any conference venue, including talks
- Insults or put downs
- Sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, or exclusionary jokes
- Excessive swearing
- Unwelcome sexual attention or advances
- Unwelcome physical contact
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events
- Other conduct that is inappropriate for a professional audience including people of many different backgrounds
- Participants asked to stop any inappropriate behavior are expected to comply immediately.
If a participant engages in behavior that violates this code of conduct, the conference organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the conference with no refund.
Thank you for helping make this a welcoming, friendly event for all.
No weapons are allowed at conference venues, including but not limited to explosives (including fireworks), guns, and large knives such as those used for hunting or display, as well as any other item used for the purpose of causing injury or harm to others. Anyone seen in possession of one of these items will be asked to leave immediately, and will only be allowed to return without the weapon.
Attendees are further expected to comply with all state and local laws on this matter.
Organizing committee of the conference «Linux Piter»